ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Exhausts

Renaultsport Clio 182
Just carried out a service on my 182 and have found both the silencers are starting to go at the joint with the tail pipe.

Anyone able to recommend a decent sounding stainless system that gives a bit of extra performance.

Cheers
Neal

Renaultsport Clio 182
Fred, Prepared to spend about £350 - £400 if its a full system? Or I am in completely the wrong ball park?

Any ideas? Stockist in the midlands wouldn't be bad either.

Fred, Prepared to spend about £350 - £400 if its a full system? Or I am in completely the wrong ball park?

most of the ones metioned will be over your budget then.

I would go for either a Prospeed or a Janspeed for your budget. The K-Tec one i linked to is worth a shout too, very well made.

Clio 182 Trophy #193
Orbisoud is a great exhaust, love mine, but as fubar said prospeed or janspeed is good for the budget you are in.

most of the ones metioned will be over your budget then.

I would go for either a Prospeed or a Janspeed for your budget. The K-Tec one i linked to is worth a shout too, very well made.

I saw you giving it the beans down by cat and fiddle earlier I was outside smoking.

Think I prefer the sound of OEM lol but im sure mine will fall off eventually!!

ok mate, hoping to get under the car to swap it over this week as im off work... weather permitting!

Renaultsport Clio 182
Is this the system Chris has had for a while, if it is I think I have already driven it. More low down grunt and a nice sound to it took it for a blast on the backroads between his and lutterworth.

Is that a Yozzasport?

Will have to give him a call and get the low down - are they on the Yozzasport site?

Renaultsport Clio 182
Have spoken to chris and turns out I have driven his car with the Yozzasport exhaust on, and I have to say it had a lot more pull than my standard exhaust especially low end grunt. Also after listening to the clips on youtube of yozzasport pipe in action I think I will have to increase my budget.

Do you know what availability is like at the moment Fred?