ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 FF Conversion

Titanium 182
So, what would I need to do in order to convert my standard 182 to a FF version? Cup spoiler, respray wheels in anthracite and lowered suspension - is that it? What ride height?

I've read the guide to spotting which versions are which, but it doesn't cover all of my questions. This is only hypothetical as I'd have to run it past the wife first.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
In all honesty you should have just bought a 182 with cup packs! The only saving grace for you is there is more of a selection of aftermarket coilovers from memory!

Titanium 182
Just get a cup spoiler, splitter and respray your alloys anthracite. The rest I wouldn't bother with tbh.
Get sportline or cooksport springs.
Thanks. What ride height does the Cup come with as standard (ie how much does it have to be lowered)?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
On a 172 Cup, the Cup chassis was 3mm lower and there was 20mm wider track at front and 10mm at back, but that doesn't matter too much as if you put the Cup Spoiler on and get some other suspension, who will know? Instead of paying £150+ for Renault Splitter, get Skoda Fabia one for around £12! (Do a search)

On a 172 Cup, the Cup chassis was 3mm lower and there was 20mm wider track at front and 10mm at back, but that doesn't matter too much as if you put the Cup Spoiler on and get some other suspension, who will know? Instead of paying £150+ for Renault Splitter, get Skoda Fabia one for around £12! (Do a search)

Don't think this was the case for 182 cups. Wasn't that much different in terms of running gear.