ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Front Splitter

Yozza'd BG
hello everyone! im new to this site havin just bought a black gold 182 with both cup packs last saturday...tis the beez neez except i cant drive it til im 21 in January for insurance reasons!! :(

was wonderin about the front splitter and whether my car should have one or not. was the splitter an option or did it come with the cup packs if fitted? my car has the cup packs but no front splitter and i want one.

A ANIMAL
Should have one mate. They get damaged alot. Expensive from Reno - probably better getting a carbon fibre one from Ktec or similar around £100 IIRC

Welcome btw

182 RB FF
Should have one mate. They get damaged alot. Expensive from Reno - probably better getting a carbon fibre one from Ktec or similar around £100 IIRC

Welcome btw

Agreed, Have a look in the trader section on here they were on special for £80 limited number only though (8 iirc).

vers le haut doigt milieu
Yep they are 150 from Renault 110 for a Cf one from Ktec and around 60-90 seccond hand (i.e. the bay). The 307 Splitter looks near perfect on the clios, its only £35, all you have to do is trime about 2 inches of each end and I'm getting one tomorrow.

p.s welcome

Yozza'd BG
thanks for the messages!! the next thing to worry about is fittin the thing...is it a DIY job or do you need special tools etc? might get one brand new from reno for christmas maybe...either that or hav the car professionally rustproofed! (thank god for christmas)! :)

thats another thing...would rustproofing effect my 6 year rust warranty from reno if they see ive been playin with Waxoyl? Can i just phone up any Reno dealer then and they'l hav a 182 front splitter in stock?

Clio 182
hey, nice to say im not the only one in the under 21 catagory! I also have to wait until January to get insured? what sort of quotes are u getting back?

Yozza'd BG
hey, nice to say im not the only one in the under 21 catagory! I also have to wait until January to get insured? what sort of quotes are u getting back?

iv got £612 comprehensive from Churchill and then £900 from Admiral and the rest werent worth knowing!! i did the IAM before i sold my classic mini which helps the price a bit but i do hav 4 points for doing 90mph in a 50 limit:banghead: