ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 full fat? 182 cup or cup pack...?

2005 Clio Sport 182
okay so i have my beautiful 182 but id like to know exactly which spec she is.... im confused between the cup packs and the cup version of the car. ive checked the previous posts but i still cant decide weather ive got the 182 full fat or with the cup pack or if its a 182 cup or just a 182?? is there a difference or am i just getting confused?

i have the following:
auto xenons
auto wipers
auto locking
cruise control
climate control
air con
half leather seats
silver not anthracite alloys
clear brake light and slightly smaller spoiler

2005 Clio Sport 182
cool :) just got confused between all the different packs and cups and full fat rara. is a full fat car one with both cup packs?

330Ci (Fail)Sport
It's like the forum is ironically named but obviously it was before the RS range. Actually it's quite a good introduction to the forum to have the irony.

1eight2
dont know why that reminded me of a conversation with some 'lesser people' but it amused me :p

2 litre in a clio means its nearly twice as fast as a 1.2 clio and because of the engine size in a light car its probably quicker than a veyron after a rolling start

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
okay so i have my beautiful 182 but id like to know exactly which spec she is.... im confused between the cup packs and the cup version of the car. ive checked the previous posts but i still cant decide weather ive got the 182 full fat or with the cup pack or if its a 182 cup or just a 182?? is there a difference or am i just getting confused?

i have the following:
auto xenons
auto wipers
auto locking
cruise control
climate control
air con
half leather seats
silver not anthracite alloys
clear brake light and slightly smaller spoiler

Also cup/cup packs has 60mm bolt spacing on front hub/front struts and standard has 54mm (future reference if your ordering coilovers)