ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 has gone

CITROEN C2 VTS
well the clio went on tuesday and now have a c2 vts, still stuck with the french sh!t! :lolup: lol! anyway even tho i do miss the 182 i love the vts, loads cheaper to run, insure etc etc! anyway il basically not be on here as much as i have now joined c2sport but for those of you who i have a facey il prob speak to you most days!! speak soon cliosporters!!!!

Clio
Please don't go. Don't go away. Please don't go.

i never even got my willy wet.

Last edited by a moderator:
  CITROEN C2 VTS
it is, the car runs on fumes man!! av gone from a car that runs on 21-33mpg to a car that gets 42+mpg!! saved £250 in insurance, tax is less and yes petrol is less, £20 fills it half way compared to a quartre in the clio!

clio 182 'full fat'
£80 to fill a clio? and 21 mpg? lol good luck with ya citroen, very very much a downgrade having owned a c2 . hope ya have money spare for when all goes wrong, cos theres french s**t and then theres just plain old s**t:rasp:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
So because the C2 has a 40l tank compared to the Clio's 50l tank its better on fuel?

My 182 was getting 25mpg with a broken lambda sensor.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Driving style. I get 35+ consistently.

I'd have rather altered my driving style than change my car.

Isn't the C2 VTS the one with the worst automated manual since Selespeed?

gone from a car that runs on 21-33mpg to a car that gets 42+mpg!!

petrol is less, £20 fills it half way compared to a quartre in the clio!

21 - 33mpg? You're doing it wrong. Though seriously if a C2 gets 42 MPG the way you drive a clio then you'd figure a normal driver would get 50+ which seems a bit suspicious.

And sorry but just LOL, petrol is not less just you're obviously putting less in because the tank is smaller or the fuel gauge is inaccurate :p

CITROEN C2 VTS
i no its a downgrade, i did that on purpose!!! ppl really shud stop tellin me things i already know! and as for cars going wrong, everyone told me clios were sh!t and mine was spot on til recently! clio was lush but just outa budget for me in the end and was costing a fortune to fix. as for fixin the vts, shouldnt cost much seein i have a lot of friends who cud fix it for less than nothing! tra now!!!

CITROEN C2 VTS
Driving style. I get 35+ consistently.

I'd have rather altered my driving style than change my car.

Isn't the C2 VTS the one with the worst automated manual since Selespeed?

i changed my driving habbits and it never changed so had to go

2014 Clio 200t edc
Iirc the vts had a manual gearbox, but still a horrible car. (sorry)
My mate had one and had to get rid in his words due to it always breaking in some way or another, he hated the ride, the noise, the lack of power....

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Both the GT and VTS have the manual five speed.

The VTR had the 'senso-drive'. The only way i can describe it is like a car with a s-s-s-s-s-tammer.

Awful, awful cars.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
No the 1.4 Furio had the awesome Ferrari paddle shift dogslowselectboxything!

There's a step down then there's just plain going backwards. Should have bought a decent Fiesta.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Both the GT and VTS have the manual five speed.

The VTR had the 'senso-drive'. The only way i can describe it is like a car with a s-s-s-s-s-tammer.

Awful, awful cars.

Ah, so it's the VTR with the shocking 'box?

I drove one years ago and it was laughable.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Yeah the VTR was a gutless wonder with the most dim witted gearbox in the world. Unfortunately VTS not much better, sorry. Oh, and reliability, forget it......

ClioSport 172 (2003)
Not exactly petrolhead statements to make. I mean who here actually gives a cack about the MPG when your gunning past the likes of C2's etc? Plus i feel like i could drive around everywhere in 5th in myne and still have more pull that most on the roads

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Sarah you've been doing something seriously wrong or your car is in bad need of a service.

I get mixed driving Mpg of around 36-37 and that isn't taking my time either