ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 insurance upto £900 renewal Adrian flux. Need help. 7y NBC

I've got 7 years no claims. It was around £750ish last year off the top of my head. Which I can just about bare as it's still expensive. But £918 is a joke. I'm in a BD6 area and just read the risk category of each area but if I can't get it down the car will have to go. I've looked online and it's still around £820 on the comparisons.

I phoned up and they won't budge, not even a penny, which they usually do if I've found something a lot cheaper but I can't even find anything to throw at them. All of a sudden they said my car isn't a performance car or import and there's not really a market for my car!!!!??

are there any companies on here that would be able to help insure me or anyone know anyplace that's at least reasonable?

PM's would be good. Thanks and help!!

Ford Mustang 5.0
Thanks would the greenlight insurance for a 182 be the standard insurance?

Yes mate we can cover standard Cliosport models as well. Only sticking point for us could be the postcode. If you cover less than 7500 miles (or 5k miles will be even better) per year we should be able to get you a decent price.

If you wanted to PM me your contact number i can get in touch personally to run the quote.

Kind Regards
neil
Greenlight

Audi a4
I have 7years no claims, I did a very quick quote on compare he market and came out £360 with an £80 excess. Think it was with quote me happy...I do have my mrs on as a named driver so don't shoot me if yours doesn't come out the same...

I just did a quote, to see what a 182 came out at for me now, and it was over £900?!?! I have 10 years NCB and insure the Scooby for £600... whats with that?

In fact, the policy on the 4.4 V8 X5 which has just one or 2 years NCB, I can't remember which, is less than the price I just got quoted on a 182!

OMG!! I just knocked £300(!) off the quote by changing the date from the auto filled date of today to a months time!!