ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 - IT’S NOT 10BHP MORE!!

Everyone seems to think the 182 has 10 BHP more than the 172 but thats sh!t, its 10PS which only increases the BHP to 179...personally Im quite happy with my 172 to which I am fitting a decent performance exhaust not a twin pea shooter....

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

lol what a waste of a thread

PS = BHP (din)

Edit made it bigger so you could see

320d M Sport

indeed!! did u think your 172 was 172 BHP to start with?????

highly unlikely.

BTW, do u still do that GMTV exercise lark? ;)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Lizzy on 03 February 2004

Just testing how defensive you lot are over the 182....quite alot it seems.
Try sl*gging it off next time.

Sorry to point this out but you looked foolish.

hows it defensive :confused:

they simply stated that they know the 182 isnt 182 bhp same as we know the 172 isnt 172 bhp so not defensive simply clearing things up

Ok so I was wrong - typical girl I hear you cry...strikes me everyones a bit toooo up their own arses in this club...I thought it would be a fairly friendly environment where everyone who had an interest in Renaultsport could share views. I guess I was wrong....see ya

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 03 February 2004

i have two, come line up who wants to feel ?
Me, ill be right over, keep them warm:p

p.s. It would be impossible for me to be up myself, my arse aint that big!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Ok so I was wrong - typical girl I hear you cry...strikes me everyones a bit toooo up their own arses in this club...I thought it would be a fairly friendly environment where everyone who had an interest in Renaultsport could share views. I guess I was wrong....see ya
dont be silly!!

we are only messin!!

Maybe the local "banter" is too much for some.

Anyway back onto the topic of the 128.............................;)

320d M Sport

kin ell! :eek:

i got slated the minute i came on here! its part of the club. Now i regularly join in group slatings where we pick on 1 person and dont stop until they need professional councilling.

LoL funny thread.. they were joking about!!?!

Also theres nuff girls on here with better knowledge of Clios than your average bloke - doesnt come into the equation!

Mk2 Golf GTI

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio182 on 03 February 2004

lol what a waste of a thread

PS = BHP (din)

Edit made it bigger so you could see

PS is slightly different to BHP

VaVa

Yup. PS x 0.9863 = Bhp. So 182 PS = 179.5. Sorry, made bigger for Tomstuckuphisownarseclio182.......

PS x 0.9683 = BHP

Its not that its just that this topic has come up soooo many times.

We are really friendly folk, much better than that Reanultsport lot - we have better forums too :p

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

lagerlout and spirez

what does it say next to bhp.

Stuck up my own arse? hell no.

din and sae look it up.