ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 leaking washer jets! (done a search!)

Titanium 182
after doing a search on this im still not sure what people think is the best way to fix this problem? iv read that the front bumper might need to come off, iv read that tywrapping the pipe up sorts it, and some people have replaced the actual jet piece, i head somewhere before that people were fitting some kind of valve to the water system but at the time i never had this problem so didnt think about it to much!

my car is still under warrenty but i dont want to let the monkeys that work for renault work on it after bad experiences in the past.

after sorting the problems out iv been having with my windscreen washer jets i filled the washer bottle last night so it was full, came out of work tonight and found a large puddle under the car and water on the front bumper around the splitter and fog light and the washer bottle seemed pretty empty (couldnt see any screenwash).

what is the best way to fix the problem as i want to do it myself preferably.

Clio 182/ RX-8
I had exactly the same problem. Puddle on passenger side underneath fog light. The solution was to replace the washer jets, front bumper has to be removed but once this is done they are a doddle to replace.
If yours is still under warrenty just go to renault and tell them this is the problem and is a common fault.:)