ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 new prices

Im looking into getting a new 182 , I recently sold my 172 and miss it so much Im now after a new 182 :) . The best price i have seen is from barkers preston at 11,995 for a import (no alarm) and then cup pack is extra which im not sure how much . BuT Some peeps on here seem to be picking them up really cheap , Is there anywhere someone can recommend or a good buying tip to get the price down .
Any help appreciated thanx.

G

Trophy 263 + 265

you wont get any more discount on that import price.

you also wont be able to get the cup suspension pack fitted either because they are done in the factory.

there £11995 price is plus reg fee tax etc. another £200 on top mate.

if you want a uk car with cup otions you are looking at a 5 week min wait and around £13 k-13.5k depends on how good you are at geeting them to drop the price.

good luck

it is worth it:D

lee

Clio v6

oneswoop.com

2.0 16V RENAULTSPORT 182 3dr hatch £13,777 £15,375 £1598 2 wks

Includes £675 Options

import = motorpoint £11695

UK car = EUSACAR £12,500 then just add your options.

i would go for the UK car if i was you, them alarm is invaluable for insurance purposes.

Mines on order with Jefferies Farm in Crawley, West Sussex. Costing me £12999.00 with full Sport Pack. They sell them for £12499.00 without the sport pack and have stock ready to drive away!!! They are imports though.
Having a Clifford CAT1 fitted to mine before I pick it up for £229.00 so still works out at a good deal.

Theyre only a 10 minute blast up the M23 from my house as well, which is nice!!

**Still got 2/3 weeks to wait!!! :mad:

Mars Red Clio V6 255

http://www.drivethedeal.comwww.drivethedeal.com

£13500 all extras and racing stripes, uk car un registered, and as soon as u lace the order renualt will call you and you will deal with them from then on, and pick the car up at renault main dealer

5-week wait

ukcarbroker.co.uk offer UK supplied for 12K

Buymynewcar.co.uk offer the same for 12.2k

Both are UK dealer supplied and can have all packs, colours, options based on normal waiting times. Only drawback is that they are pre-registered.

I took figures to local Renault Dealer and they matched them with no haggleing (but did insist that they had to pre-reg it)

to top it all, Elephnat quoted me £330 fully comp.

Oink

Ive ordered one today from local renault dealer , got the cup suspension and spoiler pack , and a good deal in my opinion . 8 week wait but i dont mind has i still have my 172 cup to play with .
They did however offer me a much better deal when i mentioned import prices and that i would go there for one , But in the end I am much happier getting a full uk spec with the alarm and extra years warranty as it must be worth more when i come to sell it .

[Edited by Geoff_172 on 23 May 2004 at 4:39pm]

iv just been quoted £13750 with the spoiler/suspension upgrade in arctic blue from a renault dearler in chesterfield, while i feel this is not bad im hoping to get the price down little more when i ring round afew other dealorships.

when i told them i had seen it cheaper in sites such as ukcarbroker.co.uk he told me that they do not try and match internet prices or improt prices.

well I have a dec 03 cup super low milage and they want £3,900 for a swap and thats a black gold metallic with both cup packs . I think its a reasonable deal and I would much prefer a Uk spec as I know it will be easier to sell when the time comes.

Hey Blaupunkt,

The way I got the £12k price was by having actual quotes from the two internet sites to take to my local dealer as well as saying that i was willing to order it then and there if they matched the price. My experience of car dealers is that they generally cant be bothered to haggle on the phone so it is worth seeing them in person.

good luck

Do you think that the car being UK spec will make much difference when you come to sell it?

I have a 1.6 16v import and the only difference between the UK version and mine was £4000 and a cat 1 alarm.

The chassis number of mine is a UK chassis, so apart from being pre-registered it would be very hard to tell an import from a UK car

Quote: Originally posted by hogboy on 23 May 2004

Hey Blaupunkt,

The way I got the £12k price was by having actual quotes from the two internet sites to take to my local dealer as well as saying that i was willing to order it then and there if they matched the price. My experience of car dealers is that they generally cant be bothered to haggle on the phone so it is worth seeing them in person.

good luck

was at the actual dealorship today went for a good test drive in it!! ahaha, the salesman told me to give it some stick on the dual carage way... next thing i know im doing between 105 and 110mph!! i saw him just holding on out the corner of my eye never said a word!! ahahaha!:D

but tomorrow i will try afew other renault dealors and also see what motorprovider.co.uk have to say as iv seen the same spec advertised by them in autotrader for 1k less than the renault garage in chesterfield
<SCRIPT language=javascript>

[Edited by blaupunkt on 23 May 2004 at 9:09pm]

R

rich[182]

harratts renault wakefield, west yorks, main renault dealer will do new 182 with cups bits on the road inc 1 years tax for about £13400

Leon TDI

Both my local dealers, two seperate franchises, both quoted me around £14,000 + £350 for the cup pack.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by maffyoo on 23 May 2004

got mine from http://www.lloydstsb.co.ukwww.lloydstsb.co.uk comes direct from manufacturer. prices change every day but they do a 50% Offer at the mo on options. i got mine for 13,389.75 with all cup bits
got mine from Llyoyds for 13k with both cup options and cd changer, very good service, definitely recommend them.

Quote: Originally posted by Woof on 24 May 2004

Both my local dealers, two seperate franchises, both quoted me around £14,000 + £350 for the cup pack.
My local dealers quoted around £13.5k with Cup packs - eventually got it for £13.2k with 2 wk delivery...

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped

Just a note on the Lloyds tsb site.

Ive just read the FAQs and if you want to buy a new car you have to be a Lloydstsb customer ( that rules me out :( )

[Edited by Leo182 on 5/24/2004 11:07:02 AM]

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped

Alright guys-again;)

Just rang Renault Manchester up to see what deal they can do me and they quoted me to begin with £15,375:eek: then he said he could knock £1,000 off there and then while on the phone!

He said he could still play about with the figures if i was to pop in ( work stopped me from going in personally) dont think he would come down to some of the prices that i see here though!

I think ill try a one of the brokers mentioned above as im not too bothered about it being pre-registered, price is the bottom line ( and it being uk car aswell of course;) )

I have had a quote from Uk car broker for a 182 -
UK Supplied but it is pre-registered.

£12000.00
£325.00 Met Paint
£200.00 Suspension
£150.00 Cup Spoiler

£12675.00 Taxed and delivered

If i take it to a local dealer, Do you think they would match it?

Burgandy 174 sport t

jus off lookin on autotrader mate and seen some for 12694, cant remember where though and Im sure it said uk cars!!

I managed to get a UK 182 for £12,200 1yr taxed and delivered with metallic paint and cup spoiler pack from a Reno dealer. They wouldnt give me the suspension as theyd pre-ordered a big batch to the spec I got. 10 weeks wait tho.

Mine cost £12410 with both cup packs and in black gold from my local renault dealer.

The dealer didnt want to knock much of until I gave him the car broker quotes. By the time it arrives it will have taken 9 weeks though! 2 weeks left !

Mine cost £11,999 plus £150 for reg and admin fees,

Bought it on Wed..collected it on Sat..no waiting,

Yes it is an import and i didnt want the cup pack as i wanted a more comfortable drive and didnt like the antracite wheels.

Std alarm is poo..was getting a clifford cat 1 anyway so pukka!!

Hi guys,

I just wanted to keep this thread going as I am looking to buy a 182 in the very near future and would like to stay up to date on any bargins you people are finding! :D

HI,

Can any1 reccommend a dealer that would match the price of the 182 on the internet, i.e - from ukcarbroker or something? Even if they pre-reg it!

Cheers

depends whether how you gona pay for it and p/x mate, i mean if ya gonna fianance it they prob knock down the price a lot more as they are gonna get some sort of commision with all there finance deals they get.

The cheapest way of going is you know any1 who works for renault and get one on a F&F scheme, fortuantly i am one of the lucky 1s.

Clio 197

Erm... just before I went to bed, just wondering... All these fantastic deals/discounts mean that we get poor money second hand ?! ?!

I paid 13100 for UK car with metallic. No cup stuff... that was cracking at the time... picked it up early April... Now ppl are getting it for less... doesnt help me if I wanna sell!

I suppose if we all hold on long enough, the new clio will be out, with no sport model for a while... thus supply drops... then we can get some really decent money if we sell at the right time?

Hi guys,

Went down to my local dealership today and the best he could do a 182 with suspension/spoiler pack was £13100. I was a bit disappointed with that price as i was sure he would match the internet price i had of 12.5k!

Wasnt that impressed with the performance of the car either (only had 1k miles on the clock - so maybe a bit tight yet?). My 22 year old mk1 golf gti feels faster! Didnt feel much of a push into my seat as i accelerated though the gears - maybe i really needed to give it more stick but i was getting beyond 5k revs. Another annoying thing was the biting point of the clutch was way to high..some thing youd have to get used to!

Think ill try some more dealerships to try and get the price down...