ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Panel Filter

Apologies in advance if this has been discussed many times before, but the Search function isnt great at the moment (can only search for subject).

Im just checking to see if any of you guys have replaced the stock air filter element with a Panel filter (be it K and N, ITG, Pipercross etc).

Is there any difference in power / torque / economy? or should i just not bother :)

Cheers

Jools

Lee

BMW M2C

I swapped to a PiperX panel in my 172, but that fell apart within a few months. I then swapped to an ITG one, which I now have in my 182.

The difference is barely noticeable, it tends to make it a little more boomy at higher revs, but it does seem to pull a little easier.

Theres a group buy on ITG filters being arranged in the Exterior, Power and Mechanical forum.