ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Price Query....

Have heard through the grape vine, UK Supplied 05 plate 182s with both cups are going for only £9000 through the trade!

Anyone have any real experience of 54 / 05 market valuations, or work selling for Renault?

Is teh Friend and family discount really that much? Ive heard 1/2 mooted, meaning 10500 for a new 182. How true is this?

Fookin heck £9000 for an 05! What are 04 / 54 going to be worth? Why have the used values suddenly plumeted so much!?

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

erm im not saying how much i just payed for my new 182 on 55 plate but it wasnt far from the value £10500

just as a lil clue it was under £11000 i payed for it

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

both cup packs, 55 plate picked up this morning in arctic blue and if u ask me nicely i might PM the price

There value has dropped since production has stopped and the new RS is less than a year off.

Youll have trouble getting one that age for £9k though a year older for £9~9.5 is more likely private trade.

Go on Babyliss, spread the word! pLeAsE :D

Edde, thats what i figured although its good to know mint 05s are worth as little as 9000. Make you wonder why theres 04 listed on autotrader at 10995!?:confused: They aint going ot be shifting.

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

lol, my brothers housemates gf got me mine!! As u can imagine i was well happy to save so much

The thing is people paid £10.5k on friends and family for 182s with both packs and the expensive colours. Trade who buy in bulk pay even less then have to add there profit so prices were so low from some places you cannot sell 1 yr old ones for £11k.

Fookin hell, Im trying!

Cant find a UK supplied silver "54" plater or newer for reasonable money anywhere!

May have to settle for another black/gold on an "05" with recaros. Problem is the black is too plain, make it look like ever other clio out there, not special enough.

If I can tfind a silver one soon may go for arctic, its growing on me.