ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 cup for sale

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  CLIO 182
Hi there got my 05 plate cup for sale...39445 miles....will use lightly whilst for sale..... the clio is in very good condition inside and out,,, here is recent work done,,all bills and receipts and parts retained for further proof..

major service,,,, OIL/fully synth PLUGS/platinum FILTER/oem
dephaser pulley cam belt and tensioners...done today 26/04/2015....
brake light sensor replaced
brembo discs front and feroddo pads
renault discs and ferrodo pads back
led dips
recent dark anthracite powder coated wheels,actually not the best powder coating ive had done but they are fresh this week,, michellin pilot 3 tyres,,good on front and ok/ish on the back....no center caps sorry but easily obtained for 30 quid....there is a full recent hpi report with the car,no previous accident damage,,,pulls like a train, after market exhausts...there are only 2 cosmetic chinks in the body can see,i was going to get the car polished but the paintwork is still bright and the car stands out....all in all this little car is rock solid and has everythinng done to it now,,,SO NO HIDDEN BONES,,ive photographed all the work and kept the bills and reciept im honest and hide nothing,,,im asking £3750 which i think is more than fair in age condition and really low mileage and all the works just been done,,,i wont be beat up to much on price,,,its not a financially needed sale,,ive just been offered something of a mate that he said he wouldnt be getting rid of and i only got room for 2 cars on the drive...my numbers 07922904521..cars based in around market rasen,,,please no time wasters or i have to ask the wife brigade,,only contact if u have READY CASH,,no trades......

pics sizes to big to upload apprntly,,, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321738181132?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Reactions: Gus