ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prospective 182 Prices at Christmas

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Hi, I'm considering upgrading my 04 1.2 Dynamique To a 182 FF in eitehr Balck Gold or RB around November Time.

I'll be 22 with 1 years NCB, So insurance shouldnt be too bad (about £1400), But I was just wondering what anyoine thinks will happen to the prices with in the next 8 months.

I'd ideally want an 05 plate or newer with low miles.

I figure that I have £2k Cash, I could sell my stereo in my clio right now on a bad day for £1500, And then trade in my car and I wouldnt be far off.

My Clio around this time Will have done around 28k, Will have 12 months MOT and 3 months Road Tax, So if I could get £3,500 for this Would leave me with about £7,000. I could add more if needed.

Regarding insurance, I've jsut had a small pay rise which will cover the insurance, So it wont appear to cost me any more than the 1.2 16v.

What do you think a Black 05 or newer Plate 182 with sub 30k will be priced at in 8months time ish? My guess is £7500 ish?

Thanks

My guess is less, if you look at the market the now, the majority of cars up for private sale are around the 7.5k mark, by christmas, it could be done to as little as 6.5-7k.

The markets drop quite a lot with the 197/Cup.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
insurance wise mate you shouldnt need to pay anywere near that

i pay £957 with greenlight thats 1yrs ncb and 21

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
My guess is less, if you look at the market the now, the majority of cars up for private sale are around the 7.5k mark, by christmas, it could be done to as little as 6.5-7k.

The markets drop quite a lot with the 197/Cup.

WOW, Thing is I really want a lower mileage one than the one I have now, The longer I leave it, The less low milers there will be :(

330ci Conv
Buy my Artic Blue 04 both cup packs, interior colour coded along with engine cover. 30k, FRSH, Mint condition with extended warranty till July this year. ITG Maxogen induction kit for £7k. Need to put an advert up in the for sale section this afternoon

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Buy my Artic Blue 04 both cup packs, interior colour coded along with engine cover. 30k, FRSH, Mint condition with extended warranty till July this year. ITG Maxogen induction kit for £7k. Need to put an advert up in the for sale section this afternoon

Sounds good, But want Black gold ideally, OR RB.

And i cant buy it yet, Need to wait for my NCB.

Tangoed Works
When I just turned 22 with 1 yr ncd it was 1600 with elephant, but the car was only 7 months old. Im on 3yr ncd now and its only 680 with greenlight. Funking bargain, wish I knew about greenlight from the beginning.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Remember mate a car privatley is only worth what the owner thinks its worth some sell for 6k other are really optimistic and sell for 8.5k

Hang off for now but you should be in good stead come the time

Clio 172 mk2
Should be affordable

Careful with all the power though if you do get one...don't want to end up in a ditch do we