ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 question, (wheel arch liner)

hi, just an odd question, does the 182 come with plastic trim under both sides of rear wheels, i have trim on both sides at the back, but drivers side doesnt have side bit, so you can see through the arch to the exhaust nearly.

any help

thx

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 30 October 2004

yes its the same bloody car
it may be the same car but the wheel liner is definately different, check this picture i found on this site, the 182 has no wheel arch liner on the back right arch, the cup however has full liners on both sides !!

so its not exactly the same BLOODY car is it (i dont know if you have noticed but the 182 has 2 exhaust pipes and no spare wheel well :p, that among other things are different between the 172 and 182), thx for your help DOGMAUL but please dont try and help me again

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1099204733__1097010096__138-3806_IMG.jpg

it might have a shortened liner due to the box on that side being closer and them being concerned it might melt the liner

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 31 October 2004

so get your facts straight i replied its the same car to a cup 172 question

LMFAO, i didnt want sacrasm i wanted to know if the cup had same liners as
the 172 as everyone said the 172 had the same as 182, and yes they are the same cars but obviously the cup has different parts on it, so get your facts straight

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

what?

mate lets get this sorted

172 and 172 cup = same car.

182 not the same.

[Edited by Tom on 31 October 2004 at 1:27pm]

Oh and in future use the search, you answered your own question.

i did a search and could not find anything about it, so i tried looking for pictures of exhausts and hence found my answer

ps my problem is not with what dogmaul wrote its the manner in which he wrote it (absolutely no need for it)

Quote: Originally posted by 172cup_nut on 31 October 2004

i did a search and could not find anything about it, so i tried looking for pictures of exhausts and hence found my answer

ps my problem is not with what dogmaul wrote its the manner in which he wrote it (absolutely no need for it)
Yeah! Put your dummy back in!

Full Fat 182 - Was..

CHILDREN CHILDREN!!!

my 182 has a sheild hanging down on one side but not the other, this is the same for most of the 182s ive looked at

Ford Fiesta

i had a look at mine today when washing it seems the same as the pic above. (although a little cleaner :)