ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 quicker than V

BMW M3
Is it really 10 seconds !!! I know the RWD V6 will be hard in the wet and i dont know how long the track is, but 10 secs seems huge !! And it is the stig.

i've lapped V6's around brands hatch in the little clio. Means nothing as it was pissing with rain, although its a good video to show to mates ;)

Lionel Richie
a 172 or 182 will be VERY close if not faster round brands

bedford, silverstone etc you won't get near one in a 172/182

Fubar, i got overtaken by virtually everything at Brands, and i was driving the 240bhp cup! (monsoon was out) that blue car doesn't do rain! LOL

A silver one
10 seconds my arse!!!!!!! What the hell are you on???

Clio 182 = 1:33.8

Clio v6 = 1:36.2

That's not even 3 seconds faster, and you can't really compare them as 1 lap was done in the wet by the old Stig (v6) and the other done in the dry by the new Stig (182).

TT
i watched the V video quite a while after, i thought 182 made it in 26ish, hense the comment! i wasnt saying the V is actually slower!! it was just a comment made for the videos, more for a joke than anything else

J

JACKO CUP 172!

when i have been out in den v6 motor it does not like to stick to da road in the wet at all!!!!! it does not like rounderbouts!!!

i know this is VERY sad. . . . but why does the 182 have cup wheels, cup splitter, cup stripes and look low enough to be a cup . . . . . but have a standard spoiler??

jamie