ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182-R26 plus bits

I hop I dont upset anyone by posting here. I have just agreed a fantastic P/X on my 182 Clio (2004/54 reg) with both cup packs and 22k. Im getting £8400 for it against a new Megane R26 (which I managed to negotiate a lumpy 23% off list price) so Im well pleased. Should anyone else be looking to change I can put you in touch with a very helpful dealer

Anyway, Im keeping the Clio till the Megane arrives and I have a few bits from it that I can sell including a 16" alloy (my girlfriend kebed it slightly-I filled and repainted it myself-not a fantastic job but handy to have as a spare) it has a Michelin Pilot Exalto tyre on it that only did about 8k-so loads of life left in it.

I also have a passenger side front fog-the brand new Renault part, still boxed (I bought a pair after my drivers side fog was cracked by a stone)

Finally, I have a custom made stealth shelf. This is basically a parcel shelf made from heavy MDF to exactly the same template as the standard shelf. To any prying eyes it looks as though the shelf is standard. I have speakers in it, but I will remove them prior to sale.

The wheel/tyre are listed on Ebay as is the foglight. WHen I swap the car over the shelf will also be for sale-i'll take an offer on it.

Again, if this isnt posted correctly I apologize.

Kind Regards

Price was for a brand new R26 with metallic and xenons, im the 1st owner. Renault do a discount called "friends and family" which is (unsurprisingly) supposed to be available for friends and family of the dealer. I drove a car at Masters Beckenham-they wouldnt discount at all!!!

What do you think my shelf is worth? It would fit right into a CLio

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
I's be interested In an r26 for that much off, and that much part ex! Who was it? Surely he can only do friends and family a very limited amount of times? I almost bought a 182 brand new when my dealer said he'd do me on friends and family, and it was very cheap under that, but just out of my price range at the time!

LY V6 with Recaros
Congrats on the R26, no dealers I've been to would budge at all on the price!