ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Replacement Stub Axle Bolts

Clio Sport 182
Hey Chaps,

I'm in need of some rear stub axle bolts for my 182 as they snapped when my mechanic removed them. Talking to Renault, it will take 2 weeks for me to get them as they're on back order.

Are there any alternatives I can use rather than having no car to drive :D?

Cheers!

SQ5
One of the lads that make the rear spacers should be able to help you out with replacements, most are Allen key too which makes them a little more reliable.

RB Clio 182
I got some from a local nuts and bolts shop, I just took one in and said have you got any of these, or you could ask in the wanted section.

Clio Sport 182
Thanks for the replies. I think I'll give pure motorsports a call in the morning and possibly renparts to see if I can get anything from them.

Would anyone know the exact size I'll need?

PH2 172
Thanks for the replies. I think I'll give pure motorsports a call in the morning and possibly renparts to see if I can get anything from them.

MAD rear hub to beam spacers(with or with out camber adjustment)are about £17 including a full set of nuts /washers & bolts.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

I just called up Pure, spoke to Nick Benton and asked for the stub axle spacer nuts and bolts separately. It cost £10 as far I remember.

Clio Sport 182
I just called up Pure, spoke to Nick Benton and asked for the stub axle spacer nuts and bolts separately. It cost £10 as far I remember.

I think that will be the best solution for me right now. Will give the guy a call tomorrow to see what he says.

Cheers mate.

PH2 172
Any idea where I could grab some. I searched for Dan@S.A.M but he hasn't been online since April.

I bought a complete 10mm kit off ebay last October for £27.49 from MAD.
I just checked eBay,and the same kit now,with fancy packaging,is £129.95.
PMS do a complete kit @ £35.

Clio Sport 182
Spoke to Nick over at Pure Motorsport. He has the spacer bolt kit which are 15mm longer than the standard bolts but said they should fit without the spacers. They cost £10.

I'll let you guys know how I get on.