ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Road Test

I want one!!

I can see myself taking some extra money out on my student loan and buying one during uni.

lol at the fuel consumption quote " Fuel consumption? Well, as ever with these cars, it depends just how much you’re able to restrain yourself. Renault quotes 34.9mpg on the Combined cycle but if you achieve that too often, then you probably shouldn’t have bought this car in the first place"

Well im planning to stay at home, so i aint gotta fork out £120 odd quid a wek for living expenses.

Wonder if i would get credit, earning £400 a month - doubt it :(

Just got an insuence quote for 172 cup and it was £3,400 a year, think ill have to build up my NCB a bit first :(

Golf 1.4 TSI

sound like they like it, pity about renaults crap service, they have trouble distinguishing a 172 and a normal clio at the momment without problems of different types of 182s

Abarth 595 Trufeo

My local dealer was meant to get their demo 182 today
Im gonna pop down in the morning & take it for a spin (if its in?!)

H