ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 servicing- spark plugs

Titanium 182
After having problems with my local dealership and they way they have treated my car in the past iv decided im going to take my car to a local dealer that iv used for many years and trust!

yet im just wondering at the 24k service interval do the spark plugs need changing as when i was last reading in the book im sure it said something about replacing them at 72k? which sounds like a long time to leave them!

i have the oil already, just planning on buying the genuine renault parts and giving them to the garage!

thanks Dean

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Edde are you alright ? too much posting i think as that last one
maid noo zense 2 mee

Edde are you alright ? too much posting i think as that last one
maid noo zense 2 mee

made perfect sense to me, stop being so pedantic

edde spends hours of his time helping other on here show some appreciation and dont post crap like that its not needed

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Hey i love reading all of Eddes posts. He talks the most sense ( well usually)
and i agree answers most of the more interesting questions .

Titanium 182
thanks for the replys guys, esp edde!

cheers dude, i think il leave them then since car is only on 22500 atm

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
As said 72k is the recommeded service interval , it's a little optimistic imo . I had to change mine at 30k on my 172 as i was losing power / hesitating up to 2.5k revs . If your not having any problems i'd just leave them .