ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 standard cat length ?

None
could someone please measure their 182 catalytic converter for me please?......complete length from fluted end to bolted end thanks.
I need to weld a fluted section on the end of my sports cat to make it fit a yozza cat back system as my system has the cat welded direct to the middle box and i'm having bugger all luck finding a second hand standard cat for sale :)

If someone has one off the car i would also like the internal bore measurement of both ends too please.
Cheers guys

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
You tried the breakers on here?

And put a wanted up?

Presume you have the yozza now then, at home :)

None
You tried the breakers on here?

And put a wanted up?

Presume you have the yozza now then, at home :)

Keeping my eye out Mike but no luck as yet but i have a wanted up so fingers crossed :)

Fred is a little busy at the moment but he assures me he will get back to me this week and send out the Yozza Friday :).......i dare not ring Paul and book it in till i have it though just in case but i'm hoping it's all sorted with the remap by Trax so there is still a little time left.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Get those matched inlets that are in the classifieds for £100 and a panel filter too before the remap :D

Might aswell while your at it, but i think paul will tweak maps cheaply once you have had it done anyway.

None
Yeah i got the pipercross panel filter as sidewaysdanny said in a thread they were the ones to go for over the other makes :)..........matched inlets might follow soon but i don't want to go mad if i end up getting the jms set up.........i really want some new bucket seats after all this engine stuff is sorted though :rasp:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Haha, i want buckets too!

Just hassle people who are fitting decats until one of them gives up and sells you there cat lol