ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 stop light and handbrake light

Hi there i need some help. Sometime when i am putting my foot down in my car or going up a hill my STOP light and handbrake symbol comes up. It only really happens when the car is going up a hill or when i am booting it. It then goes off. Its like a loose connection anyidea what it is. ITs not the hand brake cos i keep checking that and it seems fine. Also the other day my mates w reg 172 did same thing goin up a shopping centre car park. My car is 2004 54 with 10k on clock. Help pls.

Cheers,

Ollie

Abarth 500

low brake fluid probs, whats left of the liquid is being sloshed to the side so the sensor is going off

cheers guys! It waS BRAKE FLUID. Feel so stupid for not knowing. The lid is tight but there is a plastic thing going into lid is that meant to move around. Seems fine now. I have it filled up to the max or just below. think i put a little too much in. should be fine now tho. Sorry am writing this in a rush so sos about spell errors. Cheers, Ollie