ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 styled exhaust

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
i think it wuld look gd mate...but othas mite disagree!
i rekon if ur gunna do it mate get a 182/172 bumpa first!

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
The trims are horrible they need moulding on and stuff, i havent used them im looking for some 182 surrounds for mine.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Not yet ill take some for you 2moz bear in mind thers no surrounds yet and its only just been cut in.

Not sure on its own as i got a decat made for it aswell sounds brilliant :D .

SLK 350
Don't bother, will make it a right b**ch to sell and frankly it's not worth spending ANY money on a 1.2, it won't add a bean to the dire performance. Just save some money and buy a RSI/Willy/PH1 172 if you want a quick Clio.

Pointless, but it's your car.

Mini Cooper S sport
Yep, totally pointless and just looks silly on a 1.2.

Would be better to colour-code it, maybe be lower it a little bit and that's it.

Clio 1.2 16v
ok well thanks for your opinions guys, im just waiting on some pics to see how this guys car looks with it on.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
exhaust1uk8.jpg

exhaust2bw6.jpg

exhaust3ii2.jpg

Clio 1.2 16v
nah i like it, when its finished it should look good. you will have to pm me when ur one n show me sum pics then too. cheers

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Ill try get a sound clip.

No the garage just chopped it out so the exhaust will fit, its goin to bodyshop to be finished off.

Clio 1.2/ Impreza Type R
matey wih gold car needs surrounds on it BADLY, i think that would look better if colour coded or just get a 182 bumpa