ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 turbo maybe for sale??

FF 182 TURBO
Had the 182 turbod for almost a year now and am thinking for selling it and getting somthing else prob looking for around 13k.

Would any1 be interseted in buying it?? I am just thinking about it at the moment mind :)

FF 182 TURBO
rolling roaded before more boost and fuel pressure 309bhp 285ft/lbs torque
T 27 turbocharger
cast tubular manifold
custom exhaust downpipe
forged low compression pistons
total seal piston rings
forged con rods
ktr front mounted intercooler
stainless steel and samco intercooling piping
uprated injectors
uprated fuel pump
induction kit
paddle clutch
map sensor
revised ecu
oil feed and drain lines
de-cat pipe
magnex exhaust system
brembo max grooved brakes with yellow stuff pads
Quaife LSD
Greddy adjustable boost controller
Toyo R888 tyres

R35 GTR
This is a bargain!!!!! You will not regret it, the power delivery is good and its grips surprisingly well in mine.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
if it was say 11-12k, now thats a bargin imo. Whats a turbo conversion? 5K? 54 plate 182, 8k, then turbo it.... 13k....... Abit pricey imo, but good luck all the same :)

***I might be way off in coversion costs mind***

A4 Avant
if it was say 11-12k, now thats a bargin imo. Whats a turbo conversion? 5K? 54 plate 182, 8k, then turbo it.... 13k....... Abit pricey imo, but good luck all the same :)

***I might be way off in coversion costs mind***

Reading from the specs I think it's had a lot more done than the basic conversion! 13k is about right IMO but I think you'll actually get closer to 12k.

cannot imagine all that power to a FF car can drive that well? Would you not just spend cost of clio + cost of turbo on something like an M3 ?!

FF 182 TURBO
cannot imagine all that power to a FF car can drive that well? Would you not just spend cost of clio + cost of turbo on something like an M3 ?!

Yeah i know what your saying mate however i did because its somthing different and i dont regret it. seeing peoples faces in a scooby or an evo when i pull away from them is pricless :)

S2 106 GTI
your phone gone funny again mate?

Nearly crashed the cup today! haha lets just say my heart missed a beat! and i wished they made them with ABS!!

S2 106 GTI
Oh if weathers nice tomorro (fingers crossed) pile round, and i'll give you those spring washer's and also take some vids of drive by's! :D