ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 turbo - needs easy repair £5500

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
including selling the turbo to me? for very cheap?:p lol i think it would be your best bet fella!

Trader Rating - 99%
95   1   0
  Za**** & Xr250R
How hasn't this sold :S the convertion cost's 6k so basically your getting 1k knocked off the price of the turbo covertion and getting a free 182 chucked in lol

I need to raid my piggy bank ;)

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Golf GTD Mk7
sell the bits you don't need. strip it and use for the track mate. seem silly not to ;) Lots of goodies you wouldn't need.

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Would love the turbo engine for my T and have the funds a week Fri - so so tempting.........if you do split let me know!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
how much would you want for the turbo kit out of interest? i do actually have funds saved...

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR
I will not be looking at splitting until after xmas, but if someone wants to buy the engine and all the turbo bits, not including the ecu I would listen to offers so I could then stick a standard engine in and sell for more than I want now.

I dont understand why it wont sell. Might be because until i had taken pics of the inside of the engine the damage was uncertain.

£500 for a used standard engine, sell all the bits and whoever buys will make a profit!

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  172 & LCR
You say bolt a new head on ready to go, why not just replace valves in existing head?
Also do you have an opinion as to why this happened?

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR
You say bolt a new head on ready to go, why not just replace valves in existing head?
Also do you have an opinion as to why this happened?

I know exactly why, 15psi boost at 120mph, when it should have been running 10psi. I have now sold the crappy boost controller and will rely on wastegate actuator control only.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
not sure why it wont sell, spose its like anything if its broke then people wonder why its not been fixed.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it is such a cheap fix and im sure your being honest, the "its an easy fix but i dont have the time" comes across as "its a bloody nightmare, will cost an arm and a leg, and even then i'm unsure if it will work".

if its a simple fix, fix it and then it will sell for decent money.

no one wants to buy a broken car.

not trying to be rude, i just feel your doing yourself an injustice here and you could get far more money for the car.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Evo
250bhp, that must shift lol.

I think you should find the time to repair it yourself. Then either keep it or sell it for more.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Youll still be selling this next year.

Nobody will touch it when its broke.Cant you do it yourself...

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR
He may want to keep it if he repairs it ;-)

Exactly, when it works I love it. When I get round to repairing it I will be keeping it. I am not desperate for the cash, quite happy to have it sat outiside for the next year till i get round to doing something about it.

But....christmas is coming up and I wouldnt mind a bit of cash in my pocket.:)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Trophy #240/R33 GTST
just saw one of my mates linking your car to another one of my mates on facebook...more interest than you may think!

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR
I have accepted an offer on it and will be finalised next week sometime. If anyone else wants to make an offer, just pm me and I will put it in the queue, but it looks like it is 100% sold to this guy.