ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 V Cup Summary

I am sure its been done before, but can anyone summarise the differences between the 182 cup and the 182 with cup packs please. Looks like the difference in price is about £1000 (10,795 v 11,795 on the interweb). There doesnt look to be anything really key to me.

Thanks

Graham

Lee

BMW M2C

182 with Cup packs has the same suspension setup but gains, Climate Control, Auto Xenon headlamps, Leather and Alcantara front and rear seats, rear headrests and obviously a few pounds. Think thats about it.

[Edited by Lee on 3/15/2005 2:47:57 PM]

And a nicer steering wheel.

CUP dont have headlight washer jets or auto windscreen wipers either

[Edited by Smokey on 15 March 2005 at 2:53pm]

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 15 March 2005

And a nicer steering wheel.

A bigger steering wheel with rubber bits that fall apart ;)

LOL I was only kidding, I have no idea if it is even bigger at all, Id just read that it was. If it is bigger then its probably heavier too ;)

Quote: Originally posted by gridgway on 15 March 2005

I am sure its been done before, but can anyone summarise the differences between the 182 cup and the 182 with cup packs please.
lol, that an understatement!

had a 172 before I got the 182 cup and at first wasnt to sure on the interior but it really isnt that bad, think people on here make it out to be alot worse than it really is. I think it comes down to how much money you want to spend, I was working to a limited budget and was given a very good trade in deal so went for it. at 19 driving a 182 cup im not complaining :)

golf

THe only thing i really dont like about the cup is that it does not have the renaultsport steering wheel. it just has the standard renault jobbie!!!