ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 vs Corsa redtop

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Thanks.

This has gone slightly off topic, back to the Corsa thing, I think I hate them because 99% of the people that drive them are scummy little chavs, it just makes them really unappealing.

Clio RS 182
Same with saxo's, 106 Gti's etc.... In a few years time 99% of the people driving clio sports (172 esp.) will be scummy little chavs (because they can afford to buy them). Just the way it goes.

Clio 182
This was my 242,6bhp ITB/DTA Corsa B 2300 16V.
Foto-SKWIZVF4.jpg

Foto-7RJ7OIGM.jpg

Foto-8LFYJRLN.jpg

I sold it this year and, like i told earlier, now i have a Clio 182.
The Clio is more easy do drive and i like it more than a Corsa.
But the Corsa B is not a bad car and with Koni Sport suspension and a few changings it is very fast and very fast in cornering.

clio 172
iv had three redtop corsas and there great to drive. i found the corsa had the upper hand on acceleration and speed against the clio sport's but not necerserilly as good on handling as the clio. i also had a c20let corsa which is the turbo engine from the calibra which i sold to get somthin more reliable which was the clio dare i say. at the pod i ran a 13.4 in it, because of the weight or the corsa and the engine which was sat in the front there really wasnt much that could keep up with it in a straight line. may build another soon