ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Wannabe - More pics as promised!

Golf R soon...
I like that Normy! :approve:

You planning to get the 182 front bumper? I think that would finish it off nicer, oh and maybe lower it! ;)

I love the rear :)

What exhaust is that?

DazG

RB 197 fatty
cheers fella. thats weird coz they are the two things i wanna do! the exhaust is K-Tec racing one, rather priceyat just over £300, but fell in love with it and just couldnt resist!!

If i was to buy an already sprayed (iceberg silver obviously) would i be able to just fit it straight on after taking the current ones off? or what other work will be need? anyone know?

Cheers, Normy

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
will need 172 arches to fit it straight on but you can make it fit without the arches with a bit of work

CLS, RS MEG
It will bolt straight on yes. However the edges will stick out. You could get it modded to fit, but its much easier IMO to get the 182 arches. But this means you need the skirts...

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
It will bolt straight on yes. However the edges will stick out. You could get it modded to fit, but its much easier IMO to get the 182 arches. But this means you need the skirts...

will need the skirts, spacers,and archliners

RB 197 fatty
i would like to do it, but all seems alot of work to me. reckon get it lowered definately though. cheers for the help!

K-Tec also do a 182 engine conversion for the 1.2 for £2500!
Is it me or is that pretty pointless, why not just save up for a proper one!!!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
i would like to do it, but all seems alot of work to me. reckon get it lowered definately though. cheers for the help!

K-Tec also do a 182 engine conversion for the 1.2 for £2500!
Is it me or is that pretty pointless, why not just save up for a proper one!!!

They sell that for people that've modified 1.2s visually.. Such as bodykits, alloys, ICE, suspension etc. Rather than swapping the engine on a standard 1.2.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
looks good, but is it only the wheels off a 182??

the rear bumper looks standard just with the exhaust.

what else has been done?