ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Another Clio! (Picture Heavy)

Here is some very bad pictures for now :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416091728.257609.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416091782.560975.jpg

Please ignore the rank state of the interior lol

You can also see the snappy wheel
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416091863.201397.jpg

Cheers :)

I dont understand why you should have to declare any modifications other than engine upgrades.

For example better brakes and suspension makes for a safer car...so they should pay is not the other way round!

I dont understand why you should have to declare any modifications other than engine upgrades.

For example better brakes and suspension makes for a safer car...so they should pay is not the other way round!

How do they make it safer? That is entirely dependent on WHAT is on the car.

Apex springs are terrible, and will probably make you veer off with a big bump.

Also, people who aren't used to Rear Anti-rollbars will find themselves in a hedge with the oversteer you get, especially if they go straight to the hard setting.

This ARB sounds fun! Im assuming it cures the understeer well.
I never really suffered any understeer when I had mine - what tyres do you have on? This will of course make the most difference, above anything else imo.

edit: Literally just read in another thread you have ditchfinders. That will be the cause. Getting an ARB with s**t tyres on would be a bad idea, it'll likely make you spin out.

I ended up picking up a cup spoiler for it, but soon stripped the car of most of the mods and sold it. 'the build' finished with; Fully colour coded bumpers, 172 bumper, spray shack smoothed bullets, RS Grill, Anth Turinis, HIDs, Wind Deflectors, Recaros, Snappy Wheel, carbon dipped dash inserts, 182 rear seats, upgraded ICE and a lot of other stuff. As I say now gone. Will post a few final pics