ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Warning Lights Info

BMW 5 Series

Hello, have any of you come across the following:-

1) Start the car up in the morning and for the first mile (dropping the kids off at school) the servo, abs & traction control lights come on !

2) The next mile (from school to my wifes buisiness) the abs light goes off and the traction control light and serv stays on.

3) On any other journey longer than the above all lights go off?

I will get the car back to reno, but any feed back would be much appreciated before it goes in for a round of dints and scatches!

Thanks MMcg

clio 182

yes i had this and eventually the lights stayed on for good i took it to reno they sorted it out straight away they said it was a faulty brake sensor not dangerous dont worry pal just book it in not a long job

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

I had the brake sensor ecu code the other day.

First time it has appeared. Turned off, then back on and lights were out.

Very odd.

Trophy 263 + 265

i had a problem with my 182 as soon as i collected it.got much the same thing as you stop service abs warning lights all on after about five mins.

in the end the had to order a new abs unit from france and it took them a day to fit it

its been fine since