ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 washer jets

Titanium 182
for some reason my washer jets keep clogging up or just squirting out all over and squirting under the window wipers then water just sits under them!

anyone else got this problem or know how to sort them?! i pushed a pin down them to clear them but it didnt do much and was only temporary

or does anyone know how much they are to buy new ones and replace them as there getting annoying in this weather when u need to use them!

'02 1.2l 16v Clio Expres.
I have this problem, i put a pin in them to clear them only to find that they aren't clogged, they just slide down, use the pin to pull it up and reposition the jets! You have to do it every couple of months, but its a free fix and not much hassle, just 30s once you've washed the car!

Recaro Black Gold 182
I had this on one of my drivers side one, what i did was, got a can of WD40 with the red attachment pipe and gave it a shot down the jets, it has seemed to have cleared now too.

Are we on about windscreen or headlight ones?

Best idea is to unplug them and let a load of fluid through them then blow compressed air down them and pines see if somehting stuck in there.

Titanium 182
thanks il try that with the wd40, i put a pin down them but it only worked for a few days!

i might remove them and do the wd40 blast!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
i keep getting this they work for a while then clog up! the best ive found so far is to either use compressed air or the old pressure washer sorts them out!