ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 What to Pay......

Hiay you lot,
finally managed to shift my ST170. :D

Am now possibly in the market for a 182. Need to know what to pay. Looking for a "54" plate or newer car with both cup packs, ideally in Silver, with less than 10k miles.

What sort of money should I be looking at paying, gut feeling is somehwere around the £9500 mark. I know there are 05s doing the rounds for £10000.

Any advice whould be welcome. What sort of discount difference should I pay for an import? What spec difference are there?

Cheers:)

BTW, if anyone has a SIlver 182with both cups fitting the spec Id be very interested.

there was one on here recently in silver with both cup packs, iirc hes not got it any more though (i think he part exd it in the end) not 100% sure though.

there are quite a few 04 reg cars in the for sale section, around the 9k mark.

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup

If it helps at all I traded my 54 st170 for a new 182. Px was 10K and had to pay extra 2.5K for a new one with both packs in black gold.

I personally would go for a new one... for cash price you could haggle in the reigon of 11K

Else you should find one 2nd had easy for the price you want to pay...

Hope that helps

Thanks guys.

So general rule of thumb, with low mileage.....

04 £9000
54 £9500
05 £10000

Makes me wonder how the ppl advertising 04s on autotrader can expect 10500. certainly appears to be some stupid prices about! :confused:

Avstar how have you found the change?

Focus ST-2

well i paid £11500 late april for my 54 plate with 8K , price also depends on area you live in. which is crap, go to a garage in aberdeen and a car will be £12k but in Dundee, perth you will be about 1 to 1.5k cheaper. secound cars are only worth what someone is willing to pay (within reason lol). look for one thats been on the market for a while and get them to come down in price or buy new for cheap.

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by dannyboy2005 on 30 August 2005

We paid £10500 for a Dec 04 "54" plate black gold 182 with both cup packs
Same here..least I can feel I wasnt robbed! Got a good trade-in on the 172 as well.

You should be able to get a 54 plate for less than 10k now.

Focus ST-2

Quote: Originally posted by dannyboy2005 on 30 August 2005

Blimey Aberclio, you may be right about the area consideration!! I pressume yo bought from a dealer?

We paid £10500 for a Dec 04 "54" plate black gold 182 with both cup packs, back end of March! Wow you paid a whole grand more. Flippin heck! SHould have held out for more for the ST170.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/titansport/84b1dc2a.jpg
yeah bought it from a dealer. has both cup packs and got that sh*tty scotchguard stuff. traded in a 02 vtr with 25000 and they gave me £3800 for it lol , tried for months to sell it but no one would buy it so i was like f**k it. they wanted £13000 for it, its dec 04 as well lol. so got them down a bit like. i was robbed!!! lol