ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Which SS exhaust please

Renault Clio 182
Hi All, I have had me 182 for bout 5 months now and am sick and tired of the crappy exhaust and wanna replace it NOW!!! I would like to know what 182 owners recomend I dont want it to sound like a scooby just sound like it should and not like its rattling to pieces all the time!! I have read a lot of the threads on exhausts and just end up confusing myself. I notice the Yozza guys mentioned a lot do you guys do a 182 SS cat back?

Golf R/Leon FR
get yourself on the blueflame groupbuy in the for sale section very cheap and a very good system.

clio 200 F4Rt
yup, MarkM knows what he is talking about!

BTB if you want the very best, at a good price!

Lionel Richie
Serg said:
blueflame its a bargin!!

and for a very good reason!!! welds are well below par and the fit is a bit poo also (remember i'm very anal when it comes to weld quality and fit!)

you should see the decat!

2.5" my arse....for about 3" length, then it narrows down to sub 2" which is a pure butt face of a tube!

tiTTy & SV650
nah i organised the group buy, purely as they're not loud and are good value for money. not looking for gains, looking for something better than standard.

£231 group buy price, I think for that money its superb.

Lionel Richie
justinRT said:
Go for the blueflame... love mine, looks awesome if you ask me aswell

shame, its a poo product IMO

welding is terrible and the pipe sizes suck bum hole

hey, harsh but true!!!

tiTTy & SV650
FredYozzasport said:
shame, its a poo product IMO

welding is terrible and the pipe sizes suck bum hole

hey, harsh but true!!!

but does that matter at the price? i.e. it's 3" pipes with 3.5" tail trims, which is fair enough innit?

and its got lifetime warranty so the welds cant be that poo?!

you get what you pay for, and it is without doubt the best value for money.

yeah thats why i went for the blueflame... spending £800-£1000 on an exhaust for a £8k car.. seems a bit extreme to me

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
if you want real gains from a very well made exhaust go for the BTB or wait for AWT, these are top end of the scale, at the bottom with no gains & lesser quality blueflame for price. any ss exhaust place should be able to give you the 'sound' you are looking for. Prospeed & H&S have good service reps also.