ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182's at dealer again!!

clio 182
its the third time now my 55 plate 182 (cup pack) has been back to autoworld reno to have the steering creaking noise rectified.just dropped it off and i told them not to bother calling me to fetch it if they have just greased everything AGAIN to cure the creaking.i have read on here that the creaking is caused mainly by the ball joints/lower arms so i asked them to change these.how many of you guys have experienced this nasty and very loud noise?am i right asking them to look into the bottom arms and ball joints being the cause off the problem.i have tried the strut top fix and it didnt work with the creaking noise.

fiesta zetec s mk5 / 182
I just got my car 6 days ago and already my passenger window has fell out and today i start it up to find a really loud noise when i turn the wheel!! i pop the bonnet and staring me in the face is an empty PAS bottle and a leaking joint from where the power steering fluid pipe connects to the metal section of pipes!! Am not a Happy Chappy!! HAve u checked ur PAS for leaks?

its the third time now my 55 plate 182 (cup pack) has been back to autoworld reno to have the steering creaking noise rectified.just dropped it off and i told them not to bother calling me to fetch it if they have just greased everything AGAIN to cure the creaking.i have read on here that the creaking is caused mainly by the ball joints/lower arms so i asked them to change these.how many of you guys have experienced this nasty and very loud noise?am i right asking them to look into the bottom arms and ball joints being the cause off the problem.i have tried the strut top fix and it didnt work with the creaking noise.

There a few posible bits the racks can fail but bottom arms and stearing ends are the first point of call.