ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

19 leather (5Dr) going into a Clio(3dr S)

right then ne ideas where im going wrong, or is there not a chance of this fitting at all? because at the moment the pins on the runners from the leather is totally unmatching to the holes in my floor [:(]

is it possible? and has ne1 done it..and no i havent dloaded the readme :( thats into a clio 16v so i take it bolts straight into that but not mine for some reason

window.open=NS_ActualOpen;
orig_onload = window.onload;
orig_onunload = window.onunload;
window.onload = noopen_load;
window.onunload = noopen_unload;

ne1 ??

[Edited by dangclio on 05 June 2005 at 12:17pm]

500bhp Scoob

You have to use the runners from your original clio seats on the 2 fronts, then on the back bench you can either modify it to fit, or just use your old clio bench, and attach the leather and foam to it

easier said than done, looks like atm the rear bench that u lean on is 2" too long and i dont even see how it can be reduced...

as for the lower bottom backbench part i can see how that can be done...

the runners tho atm dont wish to leave the existing seats maybe a bit of WD :(

will it fit tho a 5dr leather into a 3dr or is there notta chance

500bhp Scoob

The leather will fit.

For the backs, your better off using your original clio rear benches, and wrapping the leather around it to fit

right then the rear bench is done and in place....

whats the situation with the resting back bench the one u lean on, as atm it doesnt look like the leather comes apart from the back of my interior to be fitted to the leather and same for the leather...

as for the fronts i see what u mean by removing the runners from the leather and fit my old runners onto that...but its undoing the 3 star bolts that is the blagging part!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

if you look on the back of the upright all around the edge of the metal back there should be like a bit were the leather almost folds back on itself and then slots in, you should be able to pull this out.....

hope thats clear enough