ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 car jack

I haven't got one in my boot? there is space for one and have the tow key plus other bits and pieces but no jack!?

Anyone else missing one?

yeah there is room for one. Don't understand sport + cup pack or cup why they don't put a jack in?

Ste do you have one in yours?

Swift Sport
yeah there is room for one. Don't understand sport + cup pack or cup why they don't put a jack in?

Ste do you have one in yours?

Yeah, I had to steal one though lol.

My mate complained to his dealer that it didn't have a jack and they gave him one... could try that?

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
My 197 has a jack in it, and there was a Renault pack under the passenger seat with 2 tins of Rneault tyre foam. I must have been lucky!

thought this was about stealing 197's tbh.

Disappointments all round.

Sorry for the disappointment.

My 197 has a jack in it, and there was a Renault pack under the passenger seat with 2 tins of Rneault tyre foam. I must have been lucky!

I've got 2 tins of foam but no jack.

Yeah, I had to steal one though lol.

My mate complained to his dealer that it didn't have a jack and they gave him one... could try that?

I did mention to the dealer about the jack, but they said they don't come with the 197....

Anyone know if it's a standard jack for all the mk3 clio range inc RS?