ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 diffuser

laguna coupe
any body know if one will fit on to back of a 182 and could some one photoshop on on to my car please

DSC_0847.jpg

b/g 182, meg tourer
im sure with a custom made/designed rear bumper it might fit.
would be interesting.
a lot of messing about for nothing tho really.

White Sti Hatch
im sure with a custom made/designed rear bumper it might fit.
would be interesting.
a lot of messing about for nothing tho really.

What he said....if your willing to ***** about and get custom parts made then go for it but would be a waste of time imo.

J03

MX5 1.8
the rear diffuser of the 197 is curved while the 182 is more or less straight. so fitting might look awkward.. and strange. if u want a diffuser modified to your bumper ive got an old k-tec one for a clio which has been in my shed for ages... it has a diffuser with 4 blades at the back

J03

MX5 1.8
got rid of the holes and made it smaller, looks better but stil not kean

jhdaisdj.jpg

i prefer the clean lines on the 182/172

J03

MX5 1.8
hes not really going to do it... i think all u guys kept him away from his ambitious ideas everytime lol

b/g 182, meg tourer
i really hope you dont go and do this.
used to love the car but i feel its going downhill slightly, too much yellow and whacky mods. fair play for being different, but dont ruin it.

Charged Superleggera
mate if you want to do it then do it. you can always go back if your bored or not happy with it. alot of people here are too scared to try anything other than turini's and a cup spoiler. your car still looks amazing and i would be interested to see what it would look like with the diffuser if you were to do it