ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 exhaust tips ?

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
Hiya

Is there any 197 exhaust tips out that make the twin exhausts a little more noticable without looking cheap? i.e giving the tips the stainless steel look

Cheers folks

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
Genuine Renaultsport chrome tail pipes. They are expensive for what they are but they do the job imo. I have them on my 197.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
There is no efficiency to it Im affraid, its for show, would be effective very slightly way over a ton!

40KG down force from the rear diffuser apparently, although I don't think they mentioned what speed that was at.

*EDIT* @ 70mph.

172 5HED
40KG down force from the rear diffuser apparently, although I don't think they mentioned what speed that was at.

*EDIT* @ 70mph.

Really?? Not what I was told mate by a guy I know that runs a a 197 in a race team?! Im probably mixed up with something else though :eek: