ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 on my driveway!!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Just had the new 197 just pull up outside my house in (i have to admit) a very gorgeous blue

A guy who lives just a few streets away is a press guy and has it for 500 miles.. its very nice!

hes going to pop round tomorrow and take me for a spin, hes far too lucky, the last time i saw him he was driving this :

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Boobles/Other%20Cars/Photo-0138.jpg

i will take some piccys tomorrow, i started it with just the push of a little button! very weird

The brakes are huge, and he said it handles very well, but as for speed... not much different to the 182 - however its only done 300 miles so far

Clio 172 mk2
Sounds good

Just got the new evo and there is a good review of it in there...also in the motoring section of the Telegraph....they just complained about the engine noise lol

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
i put my foot on the clutch and held down the button for a little too long i think - i said to him "its not working" he replied " just push in and let go"

So i did.... nothing happend

"i think youve confused it" haha

We got it going in the end though, i will wait and see what tomorrow brings

Leeshez said:
The megane has push button start. It is very strange.
Yep and every show car I've sat in had a nasty dent next to the start button where people have missed the button!

Citroen DS3 DSport
My old megane had push button start, it's quite cool but I prefer carrying a key around with me than a card.

182 - conneries de c
Nice!

Any chance you getting him to take a quick drive down the M40 to J9, Bicester so I can take it for a spin, also good excuse for a blast up the motorway!?!

Tell him it would be good to get a fellow 182 owners view on the new model!LOL!

106 GTi
Bubbles said:
i put my foot on the clutch and held down the button for a little too long i think - i said to him "its not working" he replied " just push in and let go"

So i did.... nothing happend

"i think youve confused it" haha

We got it going in the end though, i will wait and see what tomorrow brings

Can't believe you have bust it already!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Haha wait till tomorrow Rich, i will be the first person to drive it, and the first person to break one! woooo

106 GTi
Bubbles said:
Haha wait till tomorrow Rich, i will be the first person to drive it, and the first person to break one! woooo

LOL - Make sure you get some pics of the AA with it! ;)

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
not bad, but still sounds like renault havent quite got quality control or the build right

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I wont be getting one, but i still like little bits - it doesnt come in yellow for a start! (yet)

106 GTi
Which blue was/is it, this one?

IMG_0573.jpg

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
The backend looks like a fat ford Ka, and i looks odd without a spoiler, too much like the meggy where it just cuts off

106 GTi
Styled to look like a baby Megane no doubt, just like the current line up of Peugeots with there horrible front ends to all look a range.

The whole front fog light arrangement is just plain lazy design, Reno have been to the Porsche school of design for tips.

looking for 172 cup
really cant wait to have a drive in one now :cool:

will have to tell us all what it like ?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
it is quite nice when randoms pop round to show me the latest cars hehe

Im well known in this little village.. bless! (oo err)

Got followed to work this morning by an undercover volvo... they eventually overtook me and then i played 'keep up' i didnt go above 60 and fook me he was going some