ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

197 panel filter

Black 197
Ok so a week or so ago i trecked down to K-tec and picked up a panel filter for the 197, I chose the KTR filter as its exactly the same as an ITG filter bar cheaper..

TBH it's made the car feel that little bit more responsive and seems to pull a little better, The standard paper filters are utter pony so im glad i bought this, Cheap and cheerful and does what is says on the tin

Anyone who hasn't changed there 197 filter i suggest you do as it makes a lil difference

OBTW i'm not claiming 100bhp or whatever im just saying it makes a lil difference in low down pick up so im pleased....

Ok so a week or so ago i trecked down to K-tec and picked up a panel filter for the 197, I chose the KTR filter as its exactly the same as an ITG filter bar cheaper..

TBH it's made the car feel that little bit more responsive and seems to pull a little better, The standard paper filters are utter pony so im glad i bought this, Cheap and cheerful and does what is says on the tin

Anyone who hasn't changed there 197 filter i suggest you do as it makes a lil difference

OBTW i'm not claiming 100bhp or whatever im just saying it makes a lil difference in low down pick up so im pleased....

I can confirm that. I have a K&N panel filter.