ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 panel filter

Black 197
Ok so a week or so ago i trecked down to K-tec and picked up a panel filter for the 197, I chose the KTR filter as its exactly the same as an ITG filter bar cheaper..

TBH it's made the car feel that little bit more responsive and seems to pull a little better, The standard paper filters are utter pony so im glad i bought this, Cheap and cheerful and does what is says on the tin

Anyone who hasn't changed there 197 filter i suggest you do as it makes a lil difference

OBTW i'm not claiming 100bhp or whatever im just saying it makes a lil difference in low down pick up so im pleased....

Ok so a week or so ago i trecked down to K-tec and picked up a panel filter for the 197, I chose the KTR filter as its exactly the same as an ITG filter bar cheaper..

TBH it's made the car feel that little bit more responsive and seems to pull a little better, The standard paper filters are utter pony so im glad i bought this, Cheap and cheerful and does what is says on the tin

Anyone who hasn't changed there 197 filter i suggest you do as it makes a lil difference

OBTW i'm not claiming 100bhp or whatever im just saying it makes a lil difference in low down pick up so im pleased....

I can confirm that. I have a K&N panel filter.