ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 replacement?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yes, another one of these threads im afraid. I've had my 197 for about... 2/3 months lol, not overly keen on it, its ok out the box, its completely standard and is fine to drive but fancy a change. Ideally looking for something in the same price range (around 3-3.5k) or less for the daily drive, I don't need anything overly quick for the commute to work just cheap to maintain and ok on fuel, something around 40MPG would be ideal, not bothered about fuel type or size really just wanna get an idea if its actually worth changing it.

Ideas?

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
My daily is a corsa 1.4 SRI 2010 plate. Worth 3.5k

Ive done 50k in it since new. Never missed a beat. Its cheap to insure and cheap on fuel (38mpg). In Its time its had a change of tyres and pads all round. I get it serviced every year at a main dealer for about 100-200/time.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
What's the details on the 197 out of interest

2006, Just under 97k, Albi blue, Freshed Refurbed Alloys in Anthracite, New Front disk and pads, Xenons, FSH(some done by the previous owner, I also changed the oil the other week), Cambelt changed by Reno!, the odd small issue here and there but nothing major.

17194832250_abb8843789_b.jpg
Untitled by danfullstop, on Flickr