ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Rolling road surprising results

Turbo LY R27
My car is not fat your car is just anerexic.

I'm sure we'll do another 1 in the future mate, would have been good to compare mine and yours though.

My car came out at 119bhp at the wheels 2 weeks ago mate, i had a lot of work done on it by renault and it came out 170.3 bhp at the wheels this weekend. So nothing to do with the rollers. Mine was also mapped and the settings on the computers weren't changed between mine and cazzy197's car going on.

Wow mine was 162 at the wheels and 190 at the fly. So you must be just under 200 bhp?? Nice!!!!

cliosport 197
The settings on the computer are the wheel and tyre diameter luke so has nout to do with my results?

Peugeot 106 Rallye ITB'd.
Caz what the hell you on about??? he hasnt said your figures are wrong or out! No one has lol

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
Caz it has everything to do with the results. If the tyre sizes are out then it will put the results out and it can make a big difference.

I wasn't saying yours were wrong, i was saying that it was a good comparison because none of the settings were changed between mine and yours going on.