ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 steering on 182

Barge
That's the wheel only I think. You need to buy an airbag IIRC. That is where the cost is. They're about 300 odd, or so I'm lead to understand.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
That's the wheel option upgrade when purchasing. Not a new wheel and airbag price.

Like the Cup pack upgrade, £200 for suspension and rear spoiler - but try buying them for £200.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Right if the airbag light goes out, thats cool, but you will never know if it'll work unless you crash it, there's no way lol!

Might be future purchase this!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
raaar rar rar!!!

Served me reet when it was -15 the other month ;)
Any pics of a Twingo wheel?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
So what people thinking? We won't get a definitive answer unless someone crashes? I was under the impression it would wire up and work.

Barge
Ditto! No one is going to spunk the pennies buying a new airbag to test if it'll deploy though. :( And a high speed impact I don't think I'd want to risk it. :S

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
If the lights go off, its the right resistance across the airbag, which could suggest it works the same........... but thats the million doller question!

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Looks great, bet it makes the drive feel good. Do you reckon it would fit a Ph1?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yep not massively smaller, but they fit inside a MK2 one lol!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
nice. but not for me. im with chris. twingo rs wheel is nice imo

Clio 1970000000
My 197 steering wheel looks different to yours. It doesn't have the 'Renault Sport' plate at the bottom. Did you add that yourself?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looks ok not something id do but it looks ok. im more of a 280mm MOMO team man

DB.

BMW 440i
I just want a nicer wheel, whilst still keeping the cruisecontrol/airbag.

This would be the perfect solution if someone could work out how to do it and an affordable solution!

DB.

BMW 440i
I just want a nicer wheel, whilst still keeping the cruise control/airbag.

This would be the perfect solution if someone could work out how to do it and an affordable solution!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
no its disconnected the discution on the last 3 pages is general chat! lol ;)

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
I have a 200 steering wheel to fit now so hoping it all goes on well.

I've also got some ph1 172 dials to fit. I take it you've had to do as I have? Cut the warning lights out which are not the same and refit with the ones which are. Well, that's what I've done.

Renault 5 ones fit straight too!!!