ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 steering wheel in 182

GW 200
Can this be done?

Had a quick search but can't find anything. This would hopefully get rid of the bus wheel, the melting problem and be a HELL of a lot better to drive with!

Any help appreciated :D

CLIO 182 CUP
i was thinking of doing a similar thing, i wanted to put the steering wheel out of the Megane R26 but not sure if it is compatible with the 182 or not any help

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
You should be able to wire it up easy I would just check to makes sure the splines the wheels slide onto are the same,when I had my punto I tried punting the fiat coupe wheek on but the the splines were different fooking annoying.

GW 200
I've been told the twingo is based on the 172 chassis so is the steering mechanics the same? If so will a twingo steering wheel fit?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've been told the twingo is based on the 172 chassis so is the steering mechanics the same? If so will a twingo steering wheel fit?
The wiring's different iirc, so it would fit but not with the airbag.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I have asked this question before and got not much information...

Was speaking to middo and he told me that it has been done quiet a few times on the french forum, so it is possible.