ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Tailpipes

A subtle mod, below is before and after... reanult theiving gits £65 for 2 pieces of chrome! But in anycase, has anyone fitted these to a 197? If so any ways of hiding the bracket clamps which fasten them on ??

Before:

06022009561.jpg

After:

06022009563.jpg

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Would look better if the pipes were a bit fatter, they look too small in that huge diffuser.

TrackCar & F30 330d
lol I hope that's sarcasm, like the diffuser actually does anything significant!

No its not sarcasm, the diffuser does work, its not gona be as good as an F1 diffuser but it does give downforce. The pipes will be disrupting the airflow so it wont work as well.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Fail tbh. Nearly as bad as the RS side skirts. :(

Sorry dude :)

RB 197 fatty
i like them, see .....

horses for courses i suppose!

he same as the RS sideskirts yes.... i agree. i have them and still wanna take them off. when i get time! anyone want them???

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Hey, its your car mate, do what you what you want. Hell, loads of gheys/neds on here dont like my Black wheels, but i dont lie awake thinking about it :)

RB R27
When I bought my car it had the tips on it, and i thought they looked good. Then during the week i took them off to clean them...but now i think the car looks a lot better without them :p

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
When I bought my car it had the tips on it, and i thought they looked good. Then during the week i took them off to clean them...but now i think the car looks a lot better without them :p

what colours your 197 mate saw a few going about falkirk.

i think it looks better without them to be honest!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Think I prefer it with them! Looks smart... but need exactly the same pic before and after to properly tell if you get me.