ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197's - Hundreds of them!!!!!!

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Rolling off the docks at Teesport!

Up there today, surveying site for a bridge I've drawn for one of the new jettys.

All of a sudden on the jetty approach road, loads of 197's with the xenons on racing towards me!!!!!!:eek:

Blue, red, silver, then loads of the standard ones. Obviously just come in from France.

GOT TO SAY THE RACING BLUE ONES LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!!!:D GREAT ROAD PRESENCE.

I was well impressed, think I'm gonna get one if it drives well.. Anyone want a 2003 172 FF?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Roy Munson said:
The only one I'll ever own will be white. Ergo I'll never own one ;)
Well said that man. :approve:

{Edit} We're fucked if they start doing white ones mind.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
I gotta get a racing blue one. However I am tempted by the new Civic Type R.

Maybe I could have the clio and the missus could have the CTR:cool:

Just that the Hondas are bombproof......from experience.

paul_h172, we're working with Murphys up there. If i were up there a bit more, I'd flag a 197 down and ask if i could take it for a blast up the A174!!!!!:evil:

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Roy Munson said:
Sorry, I should have said white and fast ;)

Know what you mean Roy, wheres the advantage of that extra power? Lost with the extra body weight.

Ok, so the grips tenacious but imo most drivers are happier [more comfortable] to use outright power on a straight as opposed to ragging it round corners.

James

JMR

RB 182 Cup
paul_h172 said:
all the renault sports that come out off teessport get thrashed when they take the car from the ferry to the depo.

It looked that way to me!!!!!

They were hardly "running them in".....t0ssers.

80MPG BEEZA
i'll only ever do one if they come in ornage and have chairs that spin round - maybe stick to my lightweight stealthy flying machine for now then i suppose

Liquid Yellow 182
I saw a black one at cribbs causeway on a display stand for renault, looked flipping gorgeous! Wasnt really keen on them when they first came out, but would love one now.

Mind you, for that money...

Peperami