ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 182s and a R27 Hinckley 6pm

BG 225 lux + cup RST
spotted a black ph1 182 Hinckley on the rugby road about 6pm

then saw a RB 182 and a white R27 along the A47 where it crossed with the A447 about 6pm

BG 225 lux + cup RST
ah i got it the wrong way round - thought that it was the 197 that didnt usually come in white - forgot that Jimbo's was the R27 oops! lol

Jimbo doesnt live that near so unlikely to be him - probably was the 197 then - have seen it round there before - think its someone who works at Renault, Cedar in Barwell

BMW M135i
They've got one in for sale, been there ages which isn't surprising when you look at the price. Someones probably using it as a runaround.

182 Trophy (#27/500)
obv. just nice to see people not taking their clothes off whilst trying to negotiate busy intersections or roundabouts. seems logic to me

182 Trophy (#27/500)
yeh for sure. when is it?? I suppose u need me because i bring credibility to the meet (Trophy). thats fine, ive come to expect it now.lol.yeh just let me know where and when and i will be there late.lol

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
im a deff. now, got the day off work.

so 3 hours drive in the track car with no soundproofing/cd player for me then :(