ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 182's in Trowbridge

Clio Trophy
Had a 182 blue cup following me this evening bout 5.15pm along bradley road Trowbridge, can't remember number plate tho!:S

also spotted 182 in blue **** LRY

LRY used to be a demo at plat reno trowb.

:cool:

182 in blue **** LRY
I have seen this one a few times now and saw a blue with stripes by the coop in westbury on sunday afternoon

2.0 175dci rs meggy
Spaced said:
Had a 182 blue cup following me this evening bout 5.15pm along bradley road Trowbridge, can't remember number plate tho!:S

also spotted 182 in blue **** LRY

^^^^ was sarahs think that was her name - miss her !!! :-(

Clio Trophy
^^ was sarah's demo man, yeah miss her too!!! great assets!! :D

had me little dents done today in me bonnet!!..and hopefully getting me wheels referb'd sat!!! nice!..

oh, was looking a the history of the car last night, found a sales invoice for the car, said on it. Trim - Leather!!...so...where is me leather!!! LOL...

might ask about that!!! hehehe...
All still ok for Sunday?..

Spaced said:
had me little dents done today in me bonnet!!..and hopefully getting me wheels referb'd sat!!! nice!..

might ask about that!!! hehehe...
All still ok for Sunday?..

Where you getting the refurbs done? Only place I've found local is Pro-Tyre on Station Road in Westbury, been looking out for other places.

Still on for Sunday, off for a morning run to Bournemouth again on Saturday so S25 may be a bit dirty on Sunday!

2.0 175dci rs meggy
^^ the company we work for also has its own hitman (dents, refurbs, etc) which is based at our site aswell as bath etc

Clio Trophy
yeah, paul our hit man is doing them for me, he's done two, just the outer rim at the moment, but look lush!.cleaned mine today, and took pic's of me bro's ad mine after..oh he's coming too!!! has a black 172..but can't find lead for camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

c u all morrow!

Black Gold Meggy 225
James and anyone else from bath...fancy meeting up tomorrow morning then heading of to Warminster in a oner?