ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 idiots in an Abarth, video inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you definitely need 'collies' to keep up with another car, especially when it's doing WRC jumps in the middle of the road :eek:

DCi 100
Or driving over huge curbs? ;)

That was f*cking funny. lol

If that's what I think it's about.. She wouldn't move! Bloody b**ch. I'd done it before by accident so I didn't see why not.

^I don't trust driving fast on standard suspension! It's like sitting ontop of a fresh jam tart. :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I haven't got much to say tbh.... you wanted comments on your driving, from what I can hear/see, it seems as though you pander round the corner and only push out of it at the last minute, shift down earlier, get on the revs, and let the power pull you around the corner.

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You use the clutch too much, also. Once moving you should be able to flat shift, like a sequential.

Saves wear and tear on the clutch and is more mechanically sympathetic.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Just a question for the cs police. I know he was in the middle of the road for seemingly no reason but do people think he was driving quick for a road? Just to gauge an opinion? To the OP you need some sort of tuition as you don't seem to have The driving gift.

Clio 172 Cup
Just a question for the cs police. I know he was in the middle of the road for seemingly no reason but do people think he was driving quick for a road? Just to gauge an opinion? To the OP you need some sort of tuition as you don't seem to have The driving gift.

Think you should teach him the ropes, I've seen your straight line skills :rasp:

I didn't think he was driving fast, drive my van faster then that on the back roads of Worksop.

DCi 100
He wasn't doing much if any over the speedlimit guys I can promise you that. Most of those tighter bends were 20/30mph jobbies. A camera shaking that much could make a 1.0 Metro look like Apollo 19.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Is that the time I just breezed past ya ; p. Yeah even boosch put a better effort in on the buttertups run although he did nearly rap it a couple of times with his bird in. Lol

Clio 172 Cup
If your talking to me Kev, only time you've over took me is when you got lost in that multi story in Durham lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I got lost? I live near there and been in a million times. It was on the way home that night when I had abit sport with a cupra r iirc.

White clique
my feedback on your driving is that you are driving like a total tool and you WILL stack it one day. Unfair on other road users TBH.

Swift Sport
I can't watch Youtube videos at work :(

Any gravel traps, Abarth representation or standard Fiat 500's in the one?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I didn't actually go over 60mph on the video at all, it was national speed limit road aswell

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Like I said, buy a copy of roadcraft. Get some tuition. You need it. You don't need fancy seats/exhaust/coilovers etc.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Is it just me that thinks it really does sound like a diesel? Would expect a better noise than that for a so called sporty car.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
You've just spoilt a couple of decent XX tracks with a pony Fiat engine note and a display of pretty lousy driving.

Clio 172 Cup
isn't the one to have the 695 Tributo Ferrari edition?

4454019.jpg

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
There goes ferrari diluting the brand a little more again.I actually seen a ferrari top in tk-max last week...flol

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
take it like every sheddy current fiat that under hard breaking the indicators come on rather annoyingly at rapid speed?

hate that shite feature.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
aye sheddy bucket punto I had last year did it, hated it, most unbelievably shite heap of junk ever. Pisch build quality and it only had 200miles on the clock and gearbox whined like f**k.

Status
Not open for further replies.