ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 idiots in an Abarth, video inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look mate, at the end of the day, you bring it on yourself. Surely you can see that? Hell, we were all assholes when we were young. I'm just glad I didn't have the internet at your age. I was a c**t in private :eek:

david hodson

ClioSport Club Member
i hit some mud on a backroad wrote my car off bigtime when i was younger thinking i was a better driver than i was
but then again i was brought up with a mk2 Astra which anyone who has owned one knows it changes ends faster than ricky martin,
and you dont have any ABS or TC to help you out
but did i learn from this yes !

Listerine & Poledo
I almost slid sideways into a ditch after hitting freshly-dumped mud on a road in my corsa 1.5 diesel (NO turbos!), it was only by a few inches that this serious wake-up call didn't cost me anything.

Was a lot more wary of the random element of driving after that day, next big moment was many years later with an MX-5 with oooollllld F1's on all corners and a morning commute in the snow.

........need to get another MX-5

Status
Not open for further replies.